Book now for ‘Our Changing Oceans’ SCMDC 6th Annual Marine Science Forum
May 2nd and 3rd 2015 at Club Sapphire, Merimbula.
The forum will feature speakers showcasing the impact of climate change on our coastline and marine species.
The Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre is an exciting hands-on experience for everyone. Full of interesting, thought provoking marine displays and exhibits.
This Easter we have a number of exciting school holiday activities for all ages.
The centre is located in Eden but our programs and activities extend beyond the Bega Valley Shire, across the Victorian border, up into the Eurobodalla and Snowy Mountains and even into the ACT.
- Aquariums with exciting local species
- Touch tank – get up close and personal with a sea star and anemone
- Theatrette showcasing locally produced marine videos
- Games and activities for pre-school and primary school students
- Microscopes, hands on displays and information on the biology and geology of the Sapphire Coast
- Guided tours with a qualified marine guide
- Theme-based exhibits and talks
- Stunning surrounds, including Eden’s fishing fleet, beautiful beaches and cafes
If you are interested in bringing a group along, visit our Group Bookings page for more details.
The Wharf Building, Snug Cove, Imlay St, Eden
Monday – Friday: 10am – 3pm
Monday – Saturday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
(Please note: for groups of 10 or more, we can make special arrangements. Please visit the Group Bookings page for more information.)
|Family (2 adults + 3 children)||$20|
|Children (Under 16yrs)||$5|
|Adult (16yrs +)||$10|
|Seniors & Students||$5|
Buy an annual pass and visit the marine discovery centre all year round.
What you get:
- 12 months free entry to the centre
- 10% discount off retail items in the Discovery Centre shop
- Buy one coffee get one free at the Great White Bite Cafe at Snug Cove Wharf
|Family (2 adults + 3 children)||$45|
|Seniors & Students||$20|
Like us on Facebook and stay up to date with what is happening at the Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre.