Discover the magic of the marine environment through engaging, curriculum based, hands-on activities that will have students excited to learn.
We offer a wide variety of fun educational programs both in the centre and that can come to you.
- Offer exciting, investigative, interactive discovery of our unique marine environment
- Are aligned with NSW, ACT and Victorian curricula
- Are flexible to suit your needs. We can work with you to mould a program that suits your group
- Can be run in our Marine Discovery centre in Eden; outdoors exploring the marine environment and we also have programs that can visit your school or community centre
- Can include comprehensive pre and post program resources
We also offer great Work Experience and Work Placement programs incorporating a variety of tasks and skill sets. For more information please contact us.
To make a booking please contact us.
Phone: 02 6496 1699
Contact us online[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
“It is a great educational opportunity for students. Every student has taken away an increased knowledge and understanding of a marine ecosystem”
– Jacinta Preston, Science Teacher, Nagle College – Bairnsdale