The Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre is a hands-on interactive visitor information centre where you can learn and discover the local marine environment.
- Aquariums with exciting local species
- Touch tank – get up close and personal with a sea star and anemone
- Theatrette showcasing locally produced marine videos
- Games and activities for pre-school and primary school students
- Microscopes, hands on displays and information on the biology and geology of the Sapphire Coast
- Guided tours with a qualified marine guide
- Theme-based exhibits and talks
- Stunning surrounds, including Eden’s fishing fleet, beautiful beaches and cafes
If you are interested in bringing a group along, visit our Group Bookings page for more details.
Wednesday – Friday
11am – 2pm
(Please note: for groups of 10 or more, we can make special arrangements. Please visit the Group Bookings page for more information.)
(Times will vary in school holidays, see the School Holidays page for more details)
|Family (2 adults + 3 children)||$15|
|Children (Under 16yrs)||$2|
|Adult (16yrs +)||$7|
|Seniors & Students||$5|
Buy an annual pass and visit the marine discovery centre all year round.
What you get:
- 12 months free entry to the centre
- 10% discount off retail items in the Discovery Centre shop
- Buy one coffee get one free at the Great White Bite Cafe at Snug Cove Wharf
|Family (2 adults + 3 children)||$45|
|Seniors & Students||$20|
Like us on Facebook and stay up to date with what is happening at the Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre.