Discover the magic of the marine environment through engaging, curriculum based, hands-on activities that will have students excited to learn.
We offer a wide variety of fun educational programs both in the centre and that can come to you.
- Offer exciting, investigative, interactive discovery of our unique marine environment
- Are aligned with NSW, ACT and Victorian curricula
- Are flexible to suit your needs. We can work with you to mould a program that suits your group
- Can be run in our Marine Discovery centre in Eden; outdoors exploring the marine environment and we also have programs that can visit your school or community centre
- Can include comprehensive pre and post program resources
We also offer great Work Experience and Work Placement programs incorporating a variety of tasks and skill sets. For more information please contact us.
To make a booking please contact us.
Phone: 02 6496 1699
Contact us online
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’enquiry from education page’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’School Name’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Education Program’ type=’select’ options=’Centre Visit and Guided Tour,Rocky Shore Ramble,Rocky Shore Research,Sapphire Snorkel Safari,Fishing for Answers,Inside a Fish,Worming Around,How it Formed,Food Webs,Discover Dune Diversity,Crazy Critters,Whale Wise,Marine Debris – What%26#039;s the Harm?,Murder in the Depths,Our Changing Oceans’/][contact-field label=’Number of Students’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Year Level’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Enquiry’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
“It is a great educational opportunity for students. Every student has taken away an increased knowledge and understanding of a marine ecosystem”
– Jacinta Preston, Science Teacher, Nagle College – Bairnsdale